By Green Foods
Ever wonder where Bulletproof drinks started? It was made popular by David Asprey a tech entrepreneur from Silicon Valley. Asprey was climbing in high altitude in Tibet when he felt his body started to wear down from exhaustion. He was then served a cup of yak butter tea from one of the locals and after he drank the tea, he was able to finish the climb. When he returned home, he started to experiment with different recipes trying to recreate the drink and developed Bulletproof. By adding grass fed butter and MCT oil to a clean caffeinated drink, drinkers are able to sustain energy while promoting weight loss. Here, at Green Foods, we love the idea of bulletproof and by adding it to the multitude of health benefits from Matcha, it seemed like a win for everyone all around.
Bulletproof Vanilla Matcha Latte
- 8 ozboiling water
- 2tsp Green Foods Organic Matcha Green Tea Energy Blend
- 1tbsp organic coconut oil
- 1tbsp organic ghee or grass-fed butter
- 1tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp sweetener of choice (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a blender (or use immersion blender)
- Blend until smooth and creamy
- Serve immediately & enjoy!