What is Green Foods Organic Chlorella?
Perhaps the biggest selling point of chlorella is its high concentration of chlorophyll. You can eat piles of kale and bunches upon bunches of spinach and never quite get the amount of chlorophyll your body craves. Green Foods Organic Chlorella solves that problem by funneling all the powerful properties of chlorella into an easy-to-use supplement that works well and tastes great.
We go one step further by treating our chlorella using a low-temperature, low light process that breaks the cell wall without damaging the nutrients themselves. This approach makes the chlorella easier to digest and absorb, so you reap all the benefits this potent product has to offer.
Organic Chlorella Is:
• One of the world’s oldest “whole food” supplements
• Available in tablets or powder
• Minimally processed under low temps/lighting for max bioavailability
• An excellent source of vital nutrients
• Useful for boosting energy and immunity
• A detox and digestive aid
How to Use Green Foods Organic Chlorella
The serving size for our Organic Chlorella powder is 3 grams (approximately one teaspoon) mixed into water, fruit juice or a smoothie, or you can sprinkle it on top of your yogurt, cereal, salad or other food.
Our Organic Chlorella tablets should preferably be taken on an empty stomach with a glass of water or juice.
Both forms of chlorella can have powerful results, so those with sensitive digestive systems may want to introduce the supplement using a partial dosage, then gradually increase their intake over time.
Organic Chlorella Can Help:
• Support Daily Nutrition: Taken daily, chlorella delivers a high concentration of essential nutrients, including carotenoids, proteins, fatty acids, minerals, vitamins B and C and chlorophyll.
• Aid in Detoxification: Chlorophyll, the green compound that gives chlorella its pretty color, helps your body get rid of heavy metals, promotes optimal liver health and even inhibits bacterial growth, three things that contribute to overall detox.
• Improve Immunity: Antioxidants such as vitamin A (in the form of beta carotene) and vitamin C are used to reinforce your immune system, encouraging your body’s positive response to stress and sickness and keeping you healthier longer.
• Build Lean Muscle: Chlorella contains approximately 2 grams of protein per serving, providing a plant-based source of the building blocks your body needs to build muscle and amass strength.
• Regulate Hormones: Some studies have indicated that chlorella can regulate the hormones that contribute to metabolism, circulation and energy. Once those levels are in balance, you may have an easier time losing weight and managing your cholesterol and fasting blood glucose levels.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.