What Is Green Foods Beet Essence?
Here at Green Foods, we use a special process to turn fresh organic red beets into a stable, wholesome powder you can use to fortify your body and round out your daily diet.
Use Beet Essence as a daily complement to your plant-based or omnivore diet, or treat yourself to a healthy boost on those afternoons when you feel your energy flagging. It’s a no-hassle, supremely convenient way to optimize your well-being in a matter of seconds.
Green Foods Beet Essence Is:
• Certified organic
• Full of antioxidants
• More bioavailable than fresh beets
• Helpful for detox
• Good for fighting inflammation
• A low-calorie source of vital nutrients
How to Use Green Foods Beet Essence
Green Foods Beet Essence is most effective when taken on an empty stomach, preferably either 20 minutes before or 2 hours after a meal. Simply stir a single serving (5 grams, or about one teaspoon) of the powder into 6-8 ounces of your favorite cold liquid. Beet Essence is delicious when mixed with water, or you can add it to your favorite fresh juice or smoothie.
Beet Essence May Help:
• Fight Off Free Radicals: Beets are a fantastic source of antioxidants, in particular vitamin C, manganese and two carotenoids called lutein and zeaxanthin.
• Reduce Inflammation: Pigments in beets may help reduce inflammation, consequently reducing risk factors for developing everything from heart diseases to cancer. The same pigments may also reduce pain associated with osteoarthritis.
• Protect Vision: Studies have found a link between consuming lutein and zeaxanthin and lowering risk factors for age-related macular degeneration, and it may also help prevent cataracts and retinitis pigmentosa.
• Lower Blood Pressure: Beets can help lower blood pressure, likely due to the high level of nitrates naturally present in the vegetable. Results appear to be short-lived, but long-term change is possible with regular consumption.
• Improve Energy Levels and Physical Performance: Nitrates have also been linked to mitochondrial efficiency. Consuming beet juice on a daily basis may help athletes increase their oxygen use, improve performance and boost endurance.
• Prevent Cognitive Decline: Nitrates once again come into play here by increasing the dilation of blood vessels and promoting blood flow to the brain, especially the frontal lobe, which controls memory and decision-making.
• Cleanse the Liver: Beets contain an amino acid called betaine that may assist in reducing the amount of fat that accumulates in the liver, improving function and helping the liver stay a healthy size.
• Support Detoxification: As toxins build up, our bodies have to work overtime to clear the debris and accomplish routine tasks. Betalain from beets has been shown to trigger the phase of detox that neutralizes and disposes of those toxins.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.