Green Foods True Vitality Protein May Help:
• Improve digestion and digestive health
• Boost protein consumption
• Support cardiovascular health
• Provide 100 percent of the recommended daily allowance of essential vitamins
• Aid in detoxification and eliminate heavy metals and chemicals
How to Use True Vitality Protein
The suggested serving size for True Vitality Protein is 3 level scoops mixed into your choice of plain water, juice or milk.
Add your True Vitality to a smoothie for a quick burst of energy and nutrition, or mix it into a milkshake for a delicious and healthy way to indulge. Blend the chocolate flavor with frozen strawberries for a dessert-inspired twist, combine the vanilla version with banana and peanut butter for a creamy sweet treat, or add the unflavored to your daily ginger-infused green juice for a morning jolt that tastes great and works wonders.
True Vitality Protein May Be Used To:
• Increase Protein Consumption: Plant-based proteins sourced from pea, rice, hemp, barley, chlorella and spirulina provide your body with easily digestible fuel without ethical concerns or the saturated fat typically associated with animal protein.
• Support Gut Health: True Vitality is packed with ingredients known for their ability to aid in digestion. A blend of five specially formulated enzymes works to break down proteins, while prebiotics and 8 billion probiotic cells assist in motility and help maintain the digestive tract’s population of healthy flora.
• Bolster Development and Overall Well-Being: True Vitality includes a type of vegetarian DHA (more commonly extracted from cold-water fish) derived from algal oil. DHA, an all important omega-3 fatty acid, plays an integral role in fetal development, eye health, cardiovascular health, cognitive function and memory, and it may also help reduce inflammation linked to chronic conditions such as osteoarthritis and IBS.
• Cultivate a Healthier Lifestyle: Each serving of True Vitality contains an impressive 100 percent of the recommended daily allowance of essential vitamins, including vitamins A, C, D and E, vitamins B3 and B6, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, vitamin B12 and biotin.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.