Green Foods Carrot Essence Is:
• Full of more vitamin C than oranges
• Packed with powerful antioxidants
• Certified organic
• More nutritionally available than whole carrots
• Useful for promoting eye health, improving skin conditions, boosting your immune system and supporting liver wellness
• Delicious, convenient and less messy than juicing
How to Use Green Foods Carrot Essence
Just one 5-gram serving (about two teaspoons) offers the same nutrition as two medium-sized fresh carrots. Mix your serving of Carrot Essence with 6 ounces of water to enjoy a nutritionally advantageous beverage that’s slightly sweet and refreshingly delicious. While we don’t recommend adding Carrot Essence to warm liquids (the heat neutralizes the active enzymes), almost any cold liquid works. Try Carrot Essence in your smoothie or green juice, or mix it with Beet Essence or Green Magma for an exponentially healthy drink.
Carrot Essence May Help:
• Improve Immunity: Beta carotene may improve immune function, enabling your body to better ward off sickness so you stay healthy and happy. These same immune-boosting nutrients help you keep your teeth and gums in great shape by acting in an antibacterial fashion and scrubbing away bacteria in your mouth as well as in your gut.
• Fight Free Radicals: Antioxidants prevent free radicals from damaging your body, which may lower your risk of developing cancer and heart conditions.
• Maintain Peak Cognitive Condition: Oxidative stress — another side effect of unchecked free radicals — has been linked to cognitive decline in men. One study found that long-term beta carotene consumption can make a significant difference in how quickly cognitive abilities decline with age.
• Protect Eye Health: Vitamin A aids in night vision, while beta carotene is believed to offer protection against cataracts and macular degeneration.
• Contribute to Healthy Skin: Antioxidants mitigate sun damage and promote hydration to help your skin, nails and hair stay soft, supple and evenly pigmented.
• Balance Acidity: Many people believe a body with an off-kilter acid/alkaline ratio is ripe for infection, inflammation and disease. Carrots are naturally alkaline, which may help balance blood acidity and support optimal body function.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.