What is Green Foods Barley Dog?
Barley grass is a whole food supplement often used by humans who love the myriad health benefits this lush green grass offers. Sure, your pet may already graze in your neighbor’s lawn while they’re out playing in the afternoon, but that kind of grass and this kind of grass are really two different things.
Barley grass is brimming with active enzymes, vitamins, amino acids, essential trace minerals, chlorophyll and bioflavonoids, all of which work in concert to improve your dog’s overall well being. We start with barley grass grown right here in the USA — no pesticides or chemical fertilizers, of course — then juice the leaves to extract all the good stuff. That juice is then dried using our revolutionary low-heat processing technique to keep the nutrients intact and as bioavailable as possible.
Barley Dog Is:
• Made to complement your pet’s existing diet
• Great for dogs of all ages
• A “whole food” packed with nutrients
• Full of active enzymes
• Made using low-heat techniques to preserve vitamins and minerals
• Easy to use and tastes great too!
How to Use Green Foods Barley Dog
Barley Dog can be mixed with your dog's wet or dry food. Add the powder as is, or mix it with a bit of water and dribble over your pet’s kibble before serving. The recommended serving is one teaspoon daily for small to medium dogs and two teaspoons daily for large dogs.
In between feedings, keep your container of Barley Dog tightly closed and stored in a cool, dry area away from direct heat and moisture.
All the Benefits
• Promote Healthy Skin and Coat: One of the first visible signs of nutrient deficiency in pets is a lackluster coat and dry, itchy, off color skin. As Barley Dog takes effect, you’ll likely notice a new sheen and less brittle fur.
• Improve Digestion and Reduce Bad Breath: Puppy breath can be sweet. Adult dog breath, not so much. The chlorophyll in barley grass helps improve digestion by increasing the production of hydrochloric acid and contributing important digestive enzymes, and as digestion improves, so will your pup’s breath.
• Boost Energy Levels: Aging dogs often experience a natural dip in nutrient absorption and production. That’s where supplementation comes in. Restore your pet’s nutrient intake using top-shelf products and your dog will have what it needs to function more efficiently.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.