What is Green Foods Barley Cat?
Our feline friends need a well rounded meal plan just like we do, and typically pet food is heat-processed, compromising much of the nutritional value. Over time, your pet may develop vitamin deficiencies.
Green Foods Barley Cat is juiced barley grass that we’ve processed using a special low-temp, low-light technique. Whereas heat can easily destroy the active enzymes that make barley grass so beneficial, our approach preserves the grass’s innate nutrition so your cat gets the vitamins and minerals it needs to thrive.
Barley Cat Is:
• Powdered barley grass in its most digestible form
• Tasty and cat-friendly
• Made with poultry liver for added flavor
• Free of pesticides and chemical fertilizers
• Full of active enzymes and valuable nutrition
• Helpful for fighting bad breath and improving digestion
• Energy boosting and great for your cat’s skin and coat
How to Use Green Foods Barley Cat
To use Barley Cat, simply add one teaspoon to your pet’s food. In between feedings, keep your container of Barley Cat tightly sealed and store it in a cool, dry place.
All the Benefits
• Enhance Everyday Nutrition: Barley grass juice is packed with nutrition, including active enzymes, vitamins E and C, beta-carotene, protein, amino acids, chlorophyll and essential trace minerals — all of which help make up a well-rounded diet.
• Encourage Healthier Skin and Coat: Barley grass is brimming with chlorophyll, iron and vitamin B, three nutrients that work in concert to fuel cell renewal and regeneration. As cells are rejuvenated, your cat’s skin and coat will look and feel greatly improved.
• Improve Digestion and Banish Bad Breath: As the chlorophyll and active enzymes in barley grass work to regulate your cat’s digestion and inhibit bacteria growth, you’ll notice less tummy discomfort and better breath as you snuggle up with your furry friend.
• Boost Energy Levels: Is your senior cat moving a bit slower than he used to? Barley grass may help restore energy by streamlining your cat’s daily functions, removing toxins, improving digestion and nutrient absorption, and minimizing the effect of free radicals.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.