What Is Green Foods Wheat Grass Whole Leaf?
Wheat Grass Whole Leaf is a supplement that uses the entire wheat grass leaf. We process each batch as gently as possible, using a special spray-dry technique and the lowest possible temperatures. This delicate approach ensures that nutrients are left intact and that the flavor of our wheat grass powder is smooth, tasty and never, ever gritty.
This supplement contains organic wheat grass juice powder and nothing else. We’ve made a commitment to purity, and the results are proof that our vision is working.
Wheat Grass Whole Leaf Is:
• 100 percent organic
• Rich in fiber
• Full of antioxidants
• A stellar source of 17 amino acids
• Powered by active enzymes
How to Use Green Foods Wheat Grass Whole Leaf
There are a few things to remember when taking Green Foods Wheat Grass Whole Leaf, but don’t worry; they’re easy. First, take your wheat grass on an empty stomach to maximize absorbency. We recommend daily usage either 20 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after. Secondly, wheat grass should be taken with cool liquids, never hot, as the heat will break down the supplement’s active enzymes. Lastly, enjoy your wheat grass whenever and wherever you like by stirring 5 grams (approximately two teaspoons) of the juice powder into 6-8 ounces of water until dissolved.
Wheat Grass Whole Leaf May Help:
• Oxygenate and Detoxify Your Blood: The chlorophyll found in wheat grass is known as a powerful detoxifier, and it also helps oxygenate the blood.
• Improve Digestion: Whole leaf wheat grass still contains a good amount of fiber. That “roughage” slows down digestion, encourages regularity and gives your body more time to absorb important nutrients.
• Prevent Damage from Free Radicals: Free radicals are highly volatile molecules that scavenge the body in search of the extra electrons they need for stability. As they find and steal those electrons, the free radicals leave a swath of cellular damage in their wake. Wheat grass provides antioxidants such as vitamin E, vitamin C and glutathione that minimize free radical damage and lower the risk factors for a number of major diseases.
• Provide Amino Acids: There are 17 amino acids in wheat grass, including eight that are essential and not produced by your body. The only way to get those eight amino acids is through edible sources such as wheat grass.
• Control Blood Sugar: The combination of enzymes, fiber and thylakoids found in wheat grass may slow down digestion, promote a feeling of fullness, decrease hunger and regulate blood sugar levels. All of those changes could lead to weight loss, along with balanced blood sugar levels and better overall health.
• Lower the Bad Cholesterol and Raise the Good: Some studies indicate that wheat grass could be a way to reduce total and LDL cholesterol.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.