What Is Green Foods Collagen Matcha?
What if two remarkably nutritional foods came together to form an exponentially more valuable whole? That’s the case with Green Foods Collagen Matcha, a fascinating blend of essential protein and high-quality green tea designed to help you achieve optimal health.
Matcha is delicately flavored with a soft, sweet scent some say is reminiscent of grass clippings with a touch of vanilla. At Green Foods, we use only the best ceremonial-grade matcha — the same quality level used in tea ceremonies at Buddhist temples. Our leaves are grown organically, specially cultivated to curate high levels of valuable chlorophyll and picked by hand by our partners in Japan. All of our matcha products make use of the entire tea leaf, ensuring a top-performing product that not only meets but exceeds our customers’ standards.
As for the collagen component, it’s all about supporting our body’s innate ability to achieve optimal functionality. Collagen is protein found in our bones, cartilage, skin, tendons, eyes and more. We all make our own collagen, but certain disorders and the natural aging process can lead to collagen deficiencies. The answer? Collagen supplementation courtesy of hydrolyzed collagen broken down into pieces that are easy for your body to absorb and convert.
Green Foods Collagen Matcha May Help:
• Promote skin and hair health
• Lubricate joints and increase mobility
• Heal leaky gut
• Aid in building muscle mass and fueling metabolism
• Calm, relax and refocus the mind
• Improve mood and sleep habits
• Regulate cholesterol and blood sugar
• Fight free radicals
How to Use Green Foods Collagen Matcha
Enjoying all the tasty benefits of Green Foods Collagen Matcha is as easy as stirring a serving of the powerful powder into your liquid of choice. Combine it with hot water for a healthful tea or froth it in a cup of almond or coconut milk for a tasty matcha latte, or you can even add it to hot chocolate for a special, health-boosting treat. Our Collagen Matcha works well in cold beverages too. Try it whisked into your favorite smoothie or milkshake and beat the heat while nourishing your body inside and out.
Green Foods Collagen Matcha May Be Used To:
• Detox and Reduce Inflammation: The chlorophyll in matcha acts as a natural detoxifier. As heavy metals, carcinogens and harmful chemicals are whisked away, bacteria is less likely to reproduce, and inflammation is also reduced.
• Build Muscle and Metabolism: Bodybuilders and athletes know how important protein intake is when they’re trying to fuel muscle growth. Collagen consumption aids in the creation of lean muscle mass, which then helps tweak your metabolism.
• Increase Mobility and Flexibility: Stiff joints are often the result of waning synovial fluid. Address creaky knees and achy elbows with a daily dose of collagen and you may experience less friction and greater joint lubrication.
• Improve Hair and Skin: Collagen is the building block for healthy skin and hair. At optimal levels, collagen can help minimize cellulite, sagging, wrinkles and stretch marks and return skin to its formerly smooth and supple glory.
• Patch Up a Leaky Gut: Collagen’s ability to help our body stick together and strengthen becomes an even more valuable commodity when collagen hits a leaky gut. Regular supplementation may help you heal digestive troubles and heal the lining of your gastrointestinal tract.
• Improve Focus and Relaxation: The amino acid L-theanine, which is heavily present in matcha, has been linked to improved cognition, better sleep and brighter moods. Buddhist monks use matcha to support their meditation habits, and it’s a gentle, non-stimulating way to concentrate on key tasks at work and home, too.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.