What Is Green Foods Barley Grass Whole Leaf?
Barley is considered a superfood thanks to its impressive nutrient density. Young, tender shoots of barley grass grow over a foot tall, absorbing the very best the sun and soil have to offer and transforming that energy into a plethora of vitamins, minerals, and protein. The result? A powerful product that harnesses the very best of nature to improve your well-being from the inside out. Serving to serving, barley grass has more iron than broccoli, more calcium than milk, and more vitamin D than orange juice.
Barley Grass Whole Leaf Is:
• USDA Organic Certified
• A “whole food”
• Packed with antioxidants
• Equivalent to as many as nine servings of leafy greens
• Helpful for digestion, immunity, detox, and more!
How to Use Green Foods Barley Grass Whole Leaf
Stir your serving of Green Foods Barley Grass Whole Leaf — 8 grams, or about 1 tablespoon —into an 8-ounce glass of water. Our Barley Grass is equally delicious added to your favorite juice, a smoothie, your morning yogurt bowl, or any other cold or room temperature dish that could use a nutritional boost.
Barley Grass Whole Leaf May Help:
• Boost Energy: Drink up! A rapid influx of nutrients is just what your body needs to fuel its systems and function on all cylinders.
• Aid Digestion: The fiber in barley grass is very beneficial for the digestive system. It helps with regularity, protects the intestinal lining, and promotes gut health too.
• Strengthen Immunity: Barley Grass Whole Leaf contains more vitamin C than oranges. When viruses attack, vitamin C stores help improve the body’s resistance and combat everything from stress to the common flu. Barley grass is also naturally rich in copper, another immunity-boosting nutrient that fuels hemoglobin production so red blood cells can better store, transport, and release oxygen necessary for optimal function.
• Fight Free Radicals: All the toxins your body absorbs from pollution, pesticides, and food sources can build up and burden your system. The antioxidants in barley grass aid in detoxification, keeping oxidative damage at bay and helping prevent everything from liver disease to cancer.
• Bring Out More Youthful Skin: Combine antioxidants with a dose of selenium and you have a double-headed weapon ideal for combating wrinkles. Add in a bunch of chlorophyll, iron, and vitamin B, and you’re also driving cell regeneration through your skin and hair.
• Improve Circulation and Cholesterol: Chlorophyll has been linked to a ton of benefits, two of which are lower blood pressure and reduced cholesterol levels.
• Regulate Blood Sugar: Barley grass may lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin resistance, improving quality of life for type 2 diabetics and preventing complications associated with frequent blood sugar spikes and drops.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.