What Is Green Foods Collagen Creamer?
Green Foods Collagen Creamer is a brilliant new way to consume one of the most integral building blocks required by our busy bodies. Collagen is a structural protein found in copious amounts throughout our skin, bones and connective tissues. It’s often referred to as the glue that holds our bodies together, and it’s true: Collagen is a vital component in everything from cartilage to skin to tendons, and it makes up a staggering 90 percent of the whites of our eyes.
Given collagen’s importance to our well being and development, it’s not surprising to learn that our bodies make the protein every day, but the collagen we produce is not always enough. As we age, our collagen production slows, and problems begin to arise. Stiff joints, joint pain, weak teeth, muscle aches, hair loss, sagging or wrinkling skin, more pronounced cellulite, dry eyes, skin rashes, headaches — all these symptoms could signify a serious lack of collagen.
Green Foods Collagen Creamer May Help:
• Build strong bones
• Increase skin and nail health
• Support muscle growth
• Combat wrinkles and other signs of aging
• Heal your gut
• Prevent premature hair loss
• Aid in mobility
• Contribute to healthy eyes
How to Use Green Foods Collagen Creamer
Start your day off with a nutritional boost when you stir in a serving of Green Foods Collagen Creamer into your morning brew. Our creamer is best served hot. Add it to your coffee, top off your espresso, mix it into your Earl Grey, drizzle it on your oatmeal, bake it into blueberry scones, or add it to your pancake batter.
What Can Coconut Do For You?
Fats aren’t necessarily something you should fear, especially when they’re the kind of fat you find in luscious, creamy coconut milk. Though only recently popular as a mainstream coffee additive, coconut milk has been used to add body to Asian curries, flavor rice in the Caribbean and sweeten desserts in South America for centuries. In addition to being utterly delicious, coconut milk has a ton of positive attributes. One of the biggest benefits is that coconut is packed with medium-chain triglycerides, a form of saturated fat that’s relatively easy for your body to digest and absorb.
• A smaller and more bio available, making them a great source of instant energy
• What the liver uses to create ketones, a natural by-product of fat metabolism that serves as a valuable form of brain fuel
• Less likely to be stored as fat
• A way to feel more satiated, helping you to maintain a healthy weight
• Linked to increased metabolic function, which can reduce your amount of stored body fat
• Purported to help balance hormone levels and regulate mood
• Antibacterial and antiviral
• Good for digestion and overall gut health
• Helpful for mental clarity
• Antioxidant in nature, helping to minimize inflammation and improve heart and brain health
Of course, there’s more to coconut milk than MCTs. It's also a good source of a variety of essential vitamins and minerals ranging from folates and iron to copper and magnesium. While coconut milk is high in calories, a little bit goes a long way – in terms of both flavor and nutrition – and some studies show that adding MCT oil to your breakfast could lead to lower calorie consumption at lunch.
The takeaway? Stirring a spoonful or two of Green Foods Vibrant Creamer into your morning cup of joe could be exactly what your body needs to operate efficiently and help you feel your very best.
Green Foods Collagen Creamer May Be Used To:
• Repair Your Digestive Tract: Collagen’s reputation as “body glue” carries over to the digestive system, where it seals and heals gaps that lead to leaky gut.
• Increase Joint Mobility and Overall Flexibility: Sore, crackling joints are no fun, but collagen may be your answer. Collage supplementation aids in restoring the synovial fluid that helps lubricate joints and reduce friction, so you can move easier and feel better.
• Spruce Up Skin and Hair: Skin owes much of its innate elasticity to the presence of collagen, so when collagen levels dip, wrinkles and sagging soon appear. Replacing that absent collagen means more hydration and support for skin and hair that are stronger, smoother and more supple.
• Boost Cardiovascular Health: Proline is one of the amino acids found in collagen and a major part of cardiovascular repairs. Proline also serves as an anti-plaque measure, preventing buildup from collecting on artery walls and causing serious complications.
• Rev Up Muscle Growth and Metabolism: Muscles can’t grow without protein, especially collagen. Build more muscle and the new tissue can process more nutrients, in turn burning more calories.
• Cleanse Your Liver: The liver is meant to cleanse your body of toxins, but when those toxins build up, they can cause damage to the liver itself. Regular consumption of collagen may help limit that damage.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.